Let’s get thing’s clear..”There is no shortcut to lose weight!”
People work really hard to shed off some pounds. I have seen live examples of people struggling to lose weight, and in the end, they just give up.
There are a few things you should know about, before starting to lose weight. You must know your body type, your bone structure, etc.
,There are so many body shapes. Curvy is not fat so don’t run after things to reduce your natural body shape. You are gifted with a particular shape which you cannot change. Some girls are lean some are healthy. If you feel comfortable with your body shape then you are the most beautiful person on this planet. Don’t get jealous of all the celebrities, they do so much to change their body shape, sometimes they start looking sick.
On the other hand, you must not confuse obesity with fat. If your body shape is round and it runs in your family then you must keep it balanced. You must not ignore it because once you start ignoring it you’ll become obese, and that will result in health problems. Let’s get into some details as to how you can reduce weight in a healthy way:
This is a common misconception that skipping meals will help you reduce weight. If you want to reduce your weight and keep it balanced too, you must keep your diet steady.
- Do not over eat in any meal.
- Start your breakfast with fruits and milk.
- Eat oats or eggs for breakfast.
- Do not eat junk or snacks in between.
- Have your lunch on time and walk a little after eating.
- Do not go to sleep straight away after eating.
- Have green tea in the evening with 2-3 pieces of biscuits.
- Have dinner on time and do not laze around.
These are a few tips, that’ll help you reduce your weight and keep it balanced too.
Image source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com
DRINK MORE WATER
I know you’ve always heard the lectures to drink more water. Well everything is true. Water helps to flush out all the toxins from your body leaving you fresh from inside. It keeps you hydrated at all times and helps your organs work smoothly.
- Drink warm water if possible
- Avoid drinking ice cold water
- Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water per day
- Cut a lemon into slices and add that to the water for a few hours and drink that water
However avoid over drinking, as everything has a negative side. Too much water intake at once will leave you puking and will make your blood thinner.
image source: giphy
It’s a must to exercise regularly. You don’t need to go to the gym particularly to do so.
- You must inculcate the habit of walking in your life
- Do not rush into exercising
- Take things slow
- If you want to build up muscles go to the gym but honestly stay away from different kinds of supplements.
image source: www.pixcooler.com
It’s very difficult to lose weight especially when you’re irregular. Losing a lot of weight long-term and keeping it off forever won’t happen unless you change your habits forever. If you lose weight and then return to living exactly the way did when you gained weight, don’t be surprised when the excess weight returns. It will.
Maintaining weight loss requires long-term change and patience.
image source: www.thefitindian.com
SAY NO TO SWEETS
The sooner you start saying no to sweets the healthier you become. I know it’s difficult to completely ban sweets form your life but practice. Make a schedule and follow it. Don’t cheat on yourself with sweets.
- Make a schedule
- Keep track of when you last had your sugars
- Switch too green tea. Add a tea spoon of honey if it’s difficult for you.
image source: www.community.tribesports.com
Shivali Dewan is a freelance makeup artist from Ludhiana, Punjab. Loves to pin down her thoughts on different topics.