We don’t know what the future holds for us, but here are certain things we can tell our future selves and do a favor:
1. Do not get upset over what you are doing right now. It will all be passed.
Whatever you are doing right now is because you feel that it is okay. You will do such things in the future too. It doesn’t matter. Just relax and do whatever you feel like. These days are not going to come back.
2. It’s okay that you haven’t turned out the way you thought you would.
There are a lot of dreams and fantasies that we create for ourselves in our minds that we imagine would happen in our future but it doesn’t always happen as per our choice. You need to understand that whatever will happen will be a result of whatever choices you made so never regret those.
3. It isn’t such a big deal to change your dreams every once in a while.
We grow up and change as a person. As a result of that, the dreams that we have for ourselves change too. It is okay that your dreams are changing, doesn’t really matter. You have the power to change them as many times as you want as long as you are working towards them.
4. You still have a lot of time to make things work.
Time will always be sufficient. Remember that its never too late. You will always have the time to restart and do what you believe in.
5. Don’t cry yourself to sleep. It isn’t worth it.
Crying yourself to sleep at nights is not going to fix the problem. Thinking working and fixing it will.
6. If “the one” isn’t there yet, he/she will be. Don’t worry too much.
Things will soon work out. Be positive.
7. It’s okay to break the rules. Try it once and you’ll know that it was fun.
You don’t always have to be the innocent and obedient kid. Sometimes its amazing to go against the rules.
8. You aren’t yet too old to do the crazy things you wanted to.
It’s never too late to be a child. Let the child inside of you be alive for once.
9. It is really okay to still be a child at heart.
You can make the choice of being a happy child at heart. Don’t be scared of being judged. It doesn’t matter.
10. Age is really just a number.
Age should never be the factor to stop you from doing what you like.