A lot of people are spending too much money for doing facials and buying cosmetics. Their absolute aim is to lighten their skin. It should be noted clearly that most of the cosmetics that are available in the market causes a lot of side effects. Regular facials can also affect your skin badly. Many of us go behind the fake advertisements blindly which at last ends up in spoiling our natural beauty. What are the need of spending so much money on cosmetics and different kinds of facials if you can naturally lighten your skin with easily and naturally available ingredients?
Orange Juice or Lemon Juice
All the above-mentioned ingredients are available naturally and are really good for the skin and they help in lightening your skin. Gram flour works as a cleansing and exfoliation agent. Turmeric powder has numerous uses and provides a special glow for your skin. Cucumber pulp helps to remove the black spots and dark circles and rejuvenates the skin. Orange juice and lemon juice are good bleaching agents. Honey has a lot of medicinal values and plays a vital role in skin care. Milk helps in improving the skin tone and reduces aging.
- First, mix 5 big tablespoons of gram flour and turmeric powder along with required amount of cucumber pulp.
- Then add 2 or 3 small teaspoons of orange juice. If you don’t have orange juice, lemon juice will also work as both of them are good bleaching agents.
- Now pour some honey over the mixture and mix well to make it a pastry.
- Now take the mixture and apply it evenly over the face and neck with a make-up brush or hand and gently massage.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes so that it can dry and act as a mask.
- After 20 minutes use milk to remove the mask by gently rubbing as the milk softens the hard mask.
- After that, you can use either cold water or lukewarm water to completely wash it off.
Joyal is an ardent movie lover and he tries to watch all the movies at the very first day of its release and even the very first show. He loves to remain simple always just like his inspirational hero Ajith Kumar (Actor). His love for Paul Walker is never ending and he misses him like anything. He loves his sister more than anything else in this world. One of his most favorite hobbies is to review movies, but he never rates them. According to his concept, he is no one to rate someone else’s work. The ultimate aim of his life is to become a script writer in the Malayalam film industry.