Marvel Studios made even a normal movie fan fall in love with superheroes. With 23 films in the Infinity Saga, they’ve given us an experience of a lifetime. The makers are pro at hiding little details about the future or even past events in their movies. And with every re-run, fans spot some new details hiding in plain sight.
This article will explore 30 easter eggs and details that the crew left behind for us to find. You might have seen a few of them already, but there will be some that will surprise you, to say the least.
- A113 Classroom Where Many Pixar Animators Studied
2. Blueprints for individuals rooms of every OG Avenger
3. Captain America’s tease in The Incredible Hulk
4. Captain America’s Shield in the background (in Iron Man)
5. Steve Rogers’ notebook had different content in international versions
6. Black Panther’s reference in Iron Man 2
7. Aunt May’s license is a reference to the first appearance of Spider-Man in the comic Amazing Fantasy 15, which was released in 1962.
8. Bruce Banner’s reference in Spider-Man: Homecoming’s classroom scene.
9. Fing Fang Foom spotted on a billboard in Iron Man
10. Thor comics creator Walter Simonson (1983-87) sitting next to Lady Sif
11. Cosmo The Spacedog in GOTG Vol.1
12. Doc Strange’s car crush was actually set on Groundhog Day (Feb 2)
13. Black Panther was able to scratch Cap’s shield because his suit was later revealed to be made from Vibranium.
14. In AOU, the clock atop grand central station changed after being destroyed in the Avengers’ New York Battle.
15. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, the video Peter was watching has the same URL as the movie’s trailer
16. Peter Quill has a translator implant
17. MJ reading W Somerset Maugham’s “Of Human Bondage,” which tells the story of a boy who lives with his aunt and uncle after his parent’s death.
18. Peter’s principal Morita is a descendant of Jim Morita, one of the Howling Commandos who fought alongside Cap
19. Peter Quill’s ship’s color scheme matches with his father Ego’s car
20. The Bluth stair car from Arrested Development, which The Russos also directed.
21. Rhodey’s ringtone is a midi version of 1966’s Iron Man cartoon theme music.
22. The phrase Sam Jackson’s character recites from Pulp Fiction
23. The screen of Peter’s phone keeps getting damaged after every battle in Homecoming.
24. The Shawarma Palace in the background where the Avengers had Shawarma in the post-credits.
25. Tony Starks alternate AI Jacosta in the background, a reference to the “bride of Ultron” from the comics.
26. The stripes on prisoners’ legs correspond to a crime they have committed.
27. Tony wearing a t-shirt of the Black Sabbath band that released hit track, Iron Man.
28. The Stark Tower later becoming The Avengers Tower
29. Stan Lee’s catchphrase “Excelsior” written in the Skrull language in GOTG Vol.1
30. The song played at the end of Avengers: Endgame was also played when Fury visited Steve in The Winter Soldier.