We complain that the language we have been conversing in or been worshipping in for all our lives is getting faded. More than that, though, there is this argument running that the importance of language is getting lost whilst we are moving forward with the world. It is being believed that the importance of literary language is being hidden now. Here are a few reasons that will tell you that no matter what happens, the literary language will never get lost from this world.
1) We might evolve, but we will always be the people we are due to our connection with our language.
2) It is the sole source of communication and without it, we stand nowhere.
3) It doesn’t matter how much ever possible it is to live without a language and converse through pictorial aids or actions, we have to admit and agree to the convenience of language.
4) The beauty of this world lies within the language.
5) There will be put a full stop on our imaginations if we lose it.
6) Without the medium, we cannot portray stories.
7) It forces us to think and wonder beyond our boundaries.
8) It gives us reason to shape and reshape things than letting them be in their original phases.
9) It provides us with the intensity that we are sometimes unable to understand ourselves.
10) It helps us understand the world we live in, in a better way and love it a little more.
11) It gives us huge records of the past and helps creating history.
12) It gives us an access to the world we have never known before.
13) It helps us in framing our thoughts better and gives shape to our lives.
14) It moulds us into better people for reading brings in immense pleasure and insight to a mind.
15) It helps us shape better lives for it is the only medium through which we can understand it.
16) It makes this world a more meaningful place.
We all are nothing without a language. Let’s all be thankful for this beauty that we have in our lives.
Shubhrika is an emotional person and portrays that in her words. She is a coffee lover and hence an intrigued writer.
She loves to play with words and twist them as much as she can, that is her way of writing. But mostly, she loves creating suspense in her writing. She would never let the real story come out until the last part of her writings.
Writing is her life and her heartbeat.