Arranged marriages are still very popular in India. It goes like this, your parents set up a meeting and you have to meet a guy couple of times and decide whether he is the one or not. If you say no, you should better have a solid reason. So, if you are a part of this process or were a part of it at some point in time, you will definitely relate to these expressions. These are few insights of what we really wanna say, but our expression says it all.This is women side of the story. Will soon come up with the men’s side too…so sit back relax and have fun reading this.
1) Question: “How was the guy?”
and you wanna say, “I am not gonna marry this one, aur dikhao aur dikhao…”
2) When you are in a meeting and you have no interest in the guy, all you wanna do is…
3) Most popular question….”when are you getting married?” and you are like…..
4) When the guy asks you, “do you drink?” and your reply…
5) When he ask, “do you cook?” and you wanna say, yeah right and I know martial arts too, wanna check. By the way yes I can cook, but question is, will you be able to eat that stuff.
Misha has a passion for traveling and dancing. She is a movie buff and enjoys eating, shopping, reading (only SELECTIVE reading) and a bit of writing too. Professor by profession, she never forgets to carry one thing to work or wherever she goes…and that’s her smile..