It’s been 12 years since F.R.I.E.N.D.S show went off the air, but it was never off from our mind. Its fans follow F.R.I.E.N.D.S so religiously that it has become a benchmark in the world of sitcoms. Its fans are as ardent as ever.
Like everyone knows the show started in 1994 and was on air till 2004. The Universe of F.R.I.E.N.D.S is just so amazing. I mean just think the show is about 20 something young, smart (well nerd as well), funny, witty, sarcastic, caring and carefree young gang. But did you notice, that none of them was busy on their “smartphones” or never worried about updating their Facebook status or for that matter were not worried about uploading pics on Instagram or Facebook? Their life was complicated but in a beautiful way. We have loved them and we will continue doing it for the rest of our lives and the reason being, we love this hangover. Here are a few points that reflect why we love this hangover:
Everything was just so real and the real life experiences were presented in a funny manner.
2) And the USP was its amazing humor that was beautifully presented.
3) All the characters were remarkably great and their character was built up in a natural manner.
4) Money is quite an important thing, but this never took the centre stage on Friends.
5) We can very well relate to all the characters. We can see ourselves in one of the characters and our friends in others. It is like a guy or a girl next door that you can totally and completely relate to.
6) Apart from the fact that the characters were incredible, all of them were a perfect choice. Everyone did justice to their roles.
7) Maintaining a balance between all characters is a tough task. I mean, one has to make sure that they have to give equal punch lines and equal importance to all the characters.
8) One cannot deny the fact that the chemistry between the characters was just so awesome. It never looked like a forced chemistry. It just moved with the flow in a natural and of course interesting manner.
9) Last but not the least, the Live audience made it all the more challenging and interesting.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S was interesting, is interesting and will always remain interesting, no matter which generation watches it. No matter how many times we have watched it, we can still laugh at the jokes.