The Big Bang Theory is an amazing sitcom that has geeky, nerdy funny, cute, sarcastic and caring characters. This is almost like a techie comical show. You will witness some scientific explanation, even to the basic stuff. Apart from making us laugh, this show taught us so many things. Here are 7 vital life lessons that The Big Bang Theory taught us:
1) If you love someone, let them go or lock that down. So, true, you got to stick to something. If you want to be with someone then make sure you let that person know and ensure that you have to take a stand for yourself. Either be ready for commitment or let your love go.
2) It is completely okay to express how you feel. Obviously, it is completely fine. What if you cannot express the way you feel ? It’s frustrating, right? It is very much important to speak our heart out.
3) You should always be kind to everyone. Be good and kind to everyone. I guess that’s the least we can do.
4) It is important to be brutally honest. You cannot be brutally honest to everyone for obvious reasons. But at least you can be honest with your friends. After all, friends show you the real situation and not the rosy picture.
5) It is completely fine to accept your current state. Ignorance is not the solution. Accept yourself and only then it is possible that others will accept you. You need to realize your current state because you can only work on the current situation if you know where you stand.
6) Be confident about yourself. This is really important. You need to be positive about yourself. If you are not positive or confident about yourself, then half the battle is lost.
7) Learn to say No. At times it is really important to realize when to say NO. Saying yes every time is not the solution. Just to inform you, you don’t look sweet, cute, polite or blah blah, when you always say yes. One needs to understand the relevance of saying no.
Misha has a passion for traveling and dancing. She is a movie buff and enjoys eating, shopping, reading (only SELECTIVE reading) and a bit of writing too. Professor by profession, she never forgets to carry one thing to work or wherever she goes…and that’s her smile..