Confident people are generalized as being happy but it is visible most of the times. Being happy doesn’t mean all day, every day. We too need love and a hug at the end of the day.
1. We love to talk but sometimes. We also want silence.
2. We love socialising but also hiding in our blanket and reading a book.
3. Being confident is not a 24*7 job.
4. Love is not a myth. It feels great to hug someone special at the end of the day.
5. Money doesn’t mean everything.
6. We work because we like to, not for anyone to praise us.
7. We are not attention seekers. We like to work with people.
8. Presentations were once a big deal for us too.
9. There are qualities we don’t possess. We are not perfect and we like it.
10. We want to spend time with people, not with objects.
11. We are humans too. We need the same things you do.
12. We don’t have magical powers, we just try to manage our time.
13. It’s experience that speaks, we did not learn this at some class.
14. Anyone can be the same. It is not given to certain people.
15. Sometimes we want to sleep in late too.
16. When we come back home, we are also tired. We are just busy humans, not superman.
17. We hate it when people think we wish to bring others down to rise.
18. We have the same choices. We are no different.
19. Most of us are avid readers. Reading is not for book worms or geeks. Readers are not boring.
20. Most of us are, but not all of us are self obsessed. We don’t think that we rule the world and hate the ones who do so.
21. Life is not eccentric to saying ‘me, me, me, me…..’ all the time. We value others too. Sometimes, more than ourselves.
22. We also feel broken. It’s not that we are all together all the time. We feel like having a tight hug or someone to love, at a lot of times.
23. At times, we are the loneliest. We are not understood well and misconnected.
24. Being confident is not same as being bold. We can be both but one might not be bold even if they are confident and vice versa.
25. The most important, WE CRY VERY FREQUENTLY. WE FEEL SHATTERED TOO OFTEN. WE ARE HUMANS TOO.
Shubhrika is an emotional person and portrays that in her words. She is a coffee lover and hence an intrigued writer.
She loves to play with words and twist them as much as she can, that is her way of writing. But mostly, she loves creating suspense in her writing. She would never let the real story come out until the last part of her writings.
Writing is her life and her heartbeat.