The world is divided into two, those who watch Game of Thrones and those who don’t watch Game of Thrones. This world of Game of Thrones is divided into 4 landmasses, but the focus here is not to talk about those 4 landmasses. Have a look at the 15 astounding Game of Thrones quotes.
1) Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow. – Lord Varys
2) Hate’s as good a thing as any to keep a person going. Better than most. – Sandor ‘The Hound’ Clegane
3) I will take what is mine, with fire and blood! – Daenerys Targaryen
4) The thing we love destroy us every time, lad. Remember that. – Joer Mormont
5) My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his Warhammer and I have my mind…and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much. – Tyrion Lannister
6) You’re mine. Mine, as I’m yours. And if we die, we die. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first, we’ll live. – Ygritt
7) People work together when it suits them. They’re loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them, and they kill each other when it suits them – Orell
8) I will do what queens do, I will rule. – Daenerys Targaryen
9) There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death – not today. – Syrio Forel
10) There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand. – Ser Jorah Mormont
11) Nothing isn’t better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing. – Arya Stark
12) Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities. – Tyrion
13) It is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don’t want to be most of us. – Oberyn Martell
14) We don’t get to choose whom we love. – Jaime Lannister
Misha has a passion for traveling and dancing. She is a movie buff and enjoys eating, shopping, reading (only SELECTIVE reading) and a bit of writing too. Professor by profession, she never forgets to carry one thing to work or wherever she goes…and that’s her smile..