HIMYM has entertained us in its own beautiful way. Here are the 8 important life lessons that HIMYM taught us. Happy reading…
1) Your best friends will always tell you the truth about yourself.
This is very very important You will have people around who will not show the real picture, but your besties won’t ever hesitate to show you the real picture.
2) Nothing good happens after 2 a.m.
To an extent, yes, so it is for you to decide, whether you wanna follow this mantra or not.
3) You have to work hard to get your dream job. Nothing happens overnight.
The same way Robin tried it. She wanted to be a famous TV anchor. After so many ups and downs, she eventually got her dream job. Nothing comes easy. Keep following your dream you never know, the next step you take might take you to it.
4) If you have chemistry with someone, then you two only need one thing: timing. And timing’s a bitch.
That is just so true. If the timing is not perfect, then nothing works out. No matter how great you are together, but the timing can kill it.
5) If you wanna know the truth, then all you need is three tequila shots.
That’s pretty easy. All you need is to make that person have 3 tequila shots and they will spit out the truth.
6) One of the significant lessons is to follow Barney’s mantra of Awesomeness: “When I’m sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.”
That’s so true, if you are sad, all you have is negative emotions around you. So, whenever that happens just clear the air, raise your chin and smile.
7) Avoid making a slap bet with a guy who is 6’2” or 6’3” or 6’4”. The point is AVOID
Never act too smart when you yourself are not sure about the consequences.
8) Love is not about the sacrifice of giving up
HIMYM taught us that if you love someone, then you can’t afford to lose them. Do what it takes to win your love. Falling in love is a beautiful feeling, don’t force yourself to fall out of love.
Misha has a passion for traveling and dancing. She is a movie buff and enjoys eating, shopping, reading (only SELECTIVE reading) and a bit of writing too. Professor by profession, she never forgets to carry one thing to work or wherever she goes…and that’s her smile..