Pisasu Movie Download — Pisasu aka Pisaasu meaning Ghost is a Tamil gothic box office horror flick that was both penned and helmed by Mysskin and produced by Bala under B Studios. This flick featured newcomers Naga and Prayaga Martin with Raj Kumar and Ashvatt alongside Radharavi, Kalyani Natarajan and Harish Uthaman. Provided below are the details for Pisasu Movie Download.
The Plot of the Movie
After witnessing the death of a young girl in an accident, Siddharth, a violinist, begins to feel a supernatural presence in his house. The mystery begins to unfold when he meets the girl’s father.
The Cast of the Movie
- Naga as Siddharth Soundarrajan
- Prayaga Martin as Bhavani
- Radha Ravi as Bhavani’s father
- Raj Kumar as Yugi
- Ashvatt as Badri
- Kalyani Natarajan as Janaki Soundarrajan
- Harish Uthaman as Angry husband
- Kani Kusruti as Angry husband’s wife
- Vinodhini Vaidyanathan as Mahesh’s mother
- A. Dinesh Kumar as Mahesh’s father
- Nimmy Raphael as Aavi Amala
- Siddhanth as Plato
- Samarth as Mahesh
- Amudhan as Sampath
- Supergood Subramani as Adaikalam (Auto Driver)
- Mohan Natarajan as Inspector
- Vincent Arul as Mechanic
About Music of the Movie
Soundtrack was composed by debutant Arrol Corelli and had only a single track that was penned by Thamizhachi Thangapandian.
- Pogum Paadhai – Uthara Unnikrishnan
Some Interesting Facts About the Movie
- Pisaasu was released in 212 screens throughout Tamil Nadu and grossed INR 11.8 million on its 1st day, which was the best opening for a Mysskin film. Its opening weekend gross was estimated at INR 28.6 million. As per Sify, Pisaasu was one of the most profitable Tamil flicks of the year.
- Film makers released a teaser trailer on 15th of November 2014, revealing that production had finished in 52 days and the project had entered the post-production stage.
- The satellite rights of the flick were sold to STAR Vijay.
- Deccan Chronicle gave it 2.5 stars and penned, “It may not scare you to death, but has interesting elements in it to keep you entertained. It is a different conceptualization of ghost and can be watched once for its novel experience”