Axl Movie Download In Tamil — Axl aka A.X.L. is a American box office science fiction adventure that was both penned and helmed by Oliver Daly and featured Alex Neustaedter, Becky G, Alex MacNicoll, Dominic Rains, and Thomas Jane in pivotal roles. Provided below are the details for Axl Movie Download In Tamil.
Axl was released in the USA on August 24, 2018, by Global Road Entertainment and received generally unfavorable reviews from critics, and was a box office flop, grossing only USD 8.5 million against its USD 10 million production budget.
The Plot of the Movie
This is the story of Miles who befriends A-X-L, a robotic dog, when he manages to activate its owner-pairing technology. But Miles’s life takes an unusual turn when A-X-L’s creators come looking for it.
The Cast of the Movie
- Alex Neustaedter played Miles Hill, an aspiring motocross racer.
- Becky G played Sara Reyes, a resourceful girl who Miles allies with.
- Alex MacNicoll as Sam Fontaine
- Dominic Rains played Andric, a scientist at Craine Systems.
- Lou Taylor Pucci played Randall, a scientist at Craine Systems.
- Thomas Jane played Chuck Hill, the father of Miles.
- Patricia de Leon as Joanna Reyes, Sara’s mother.
- Niko Guardado as Scroggins
- Marie-Françoise Theodore as Captain Webber
- Ted McGinley as George Fontaine
- Eric Etebari as Craine Operative Berman
- Madelaine Petsch as Caroline
- Hassie Harrison as Kirsten/gas station girl
Some Interesting Facts About the Movie
- Axl received largely negative reviews from critics, with criticisms aimed at its derivative nature. On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, Axl has an approval rating of 27% based on 22 reviews, with an average rating of 3.54/10.
- The site’s critics’ consensus read, “Clumsily recalling numerous superior movies about unlikely human/robot friendships, A.X.L. is an obsolete adventure made from frequently malfunctioning parts.”
- On Metacritic, Axl got a weighted average score of 29 out of 100, based on reviews from 7 critics, indicating “generally unfavorable reviews”. Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave Axl an average grade of “B+” on an A+ to F scale, whilst PostTrak reported filmgoers gave it a 59 percent overall positive score.