Best Places to Visit Near Bangalore:
Bangalore is the city brimming with IT professionals. Known as the IT hub in India, Bangalore is also home to people working in MNC’s government officials, private employees and self-employed ones too. After a long and hectic day, where do these people head to, to unwind and rejuvenate? The best places to visit near Bangalore in March leave you with numerous options.
- Tadiandamol is the 4th highest peak in the Western Ghats. Scenic hills and the rolling greens give you a chance to become one with nature.
Distance from Bangalore: 260 kms.
- Mysore boasts of rich culture and historical importance like no other. Mysore is the number 1 place that people like to visit Bangalore. Known for its sweet delicatessens, spicy food, fragrant sandalwood incense lined on the many temples and awe-inspiring monuments, Mysore is a must-visit in the month of March.
Distance from Bangalore: 145 kms
- Bheemeshwari is for all those who don’t want to travel far and yet enjoy the wide spectrum that nature has to offer. Indulge in some trekking on the hillside or kayak in the River Cauvery, Bheemeshwari offers nature at its alluring best.
Distance from Bangalore: 10 kms.
- Anthargange is as mysterious as it sounds. Close to Bangalore, Anthargange is a heaven for adventure seekers. From trail walks to trekking and exploring the many fascinating caves, visitors can unwind themselves in the most thrilling way.
Distance from Bangalore: 67 kms
- Hogenakkal Falls are one of the oldest known waterfalls in the world. The creamy white mist of the Hogenakkal Falls lends a certain amount of mystery to the place. Often called the Niagara of the East, the Hogenakkal falls are a must-visit.
Distance from Bangalore: 127.5 kms
- Other places include Kabini, Yelagiri, Chikmagalur, Dudhsagar, Dandeli, Yercaud and many others.
From laid back countryside to the majestic hills, the best places to visit near Bangalore in March offer people the opportunity to explore nature and themselves in the calm and serene settings.