Best Places to Visit in Gurgaon:
Gurgaon or Gurugram is a satellite town lying adjacent to Delhi. A part of the National Capital Region of Delhi, Gurgaon is an industrial hub with numerous corporate offices and business establishments. Gurgaon has a huge migratory work population that inhabits its well laid out colonies and areas. A part of the state of Haryana. Gurgaon is known to have one of the most fertile agricultural lands. The town is cosmopolitan in nature and has assimilated people from all walks of life into its fold. The best places to visit in Gurgaon sheds light on its ancient roots and modern culture.
- Kingdom of Dreams is a cultural extravaganza that treats you with live entertainment and theater. KOD as it is popularly called is a must-visit to witness its Bollywood style shows called Zangoora and Jhumroo along with culture gully and Nautanki Mahal.
Address: Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Cyber Hub is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting Gurgaon. It is one of the most happening places in Gurgaon and is home to some excellent hotels, pubs, and restaurants.
- Damdama Lake is a beautiful place to visit for family picnics and get-togethers. People can indulge in boating, hot air ballooning, rappelling and rock climbing among various adventure activities.
Address: Off Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Sultanpur Bird sanctuary is one of the iconic landmarks of Gurgaon. It is home to more than 250 species of resident and migratory avians. A paradise for birdwatchers the sanctuary also offers nature walks and safaris.
Address: Gurgaon Farrukh Nagar Road, Gurgaon.
- Other places include vintage camera museum, never enuff garden railway, heritage transport museum, the museum for folk and tribal art, Tau Devi Lal Bio Diversity Park and others.
From enticing pubs and gastrolicious restaurants, Gurgaon attracts hordes of crowds from all over the country and the world. The best places to visit in Gurgaon include numerous temples, sanctuaries, restaurants, and others.