Available Now: Malayalam Movie Download
In this article, We would share the details about the latest Malayalam Box-Office Hit: Drishyam. Drishyam (English Meaning: Visual) is a 2013 Indian Malayalam-language drama-thriller film both written and directed by Jeethu Joseph. It stars Mohanlal and Meena in the male and female lead roles respectively with Ansiba Hassan, Esther Anil, Kalabhavan Shajon, Asha Sarath, Siddique, Roshan Basheer and Neeraj Madhav in supporting roles.
The film was produced by Antony Perumbavoor for Aashirvad Cinemas. The film tells the story that follows the struggle of Georgekutty and his family, who come under suspicion when Varun Prabhakar, the son of the Inspector-general of police, goes missing after an attempt to physically harass George Kutty’s daughter. Given below are the details for Malayalam Movie Drishyam along with the download link.
The Plot of the Movie
This movie tells the story of a man life’s who goes to extreme lengths to save his family from punishment after the family commits an accidental crime.
The Cast of the Movie
- Ansiba Hassan
- Esther Anil
- Asha Sarath
- Kalabhavan Shajon
About Songs of the Movie
- It has 2 Tracks in Total
- Music Released on 20th June 2014
- Music Label: Muzik 247
- Native Language: Malayalam
- Music Composed By Anil Johnson and Vinu Thomas
- Song Lyrics Written By Santhosh Varma
- Music Given By Vinu Thomas
- Singer(s): Najim Arshad
- Song Duration: 4:13 mins
- Link: https://youtu.be/eWvHWsvw4L8
- Music Given By Anil Johnson
- Singer(s): Vijay Yesudas
- Song Duration: 6:07 mins
- Link: https://youtu.be/YshIN8wYUxw
Some Interesting Facts About the Movie
- Drishyam released on 19th December 2013 in India. It also received a theatrical release in the United States, United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates on 3rd of January 2014.
- The film received an ‘U’ (Universal) certificate from the Central Board of Film Certification.
- The film was selected to be screened in the Indian Panorama at the 45th International Film Festival of India and was also screened at the 8th Asian Film Festival held in Jeddah in 2015, representing India.