This article is about The RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 Download.
About India Railways:
- Indian Railways is the world’s largest railway network, that began its operations in 1853, in British-Era India.
- The first rail ran in India, between Bombay to Thane station in the year 1853.
- Four years into independent India i.e. 1951, all of the Railways different systems were nationalized into one unit and it came to be called together as Indian Railways globally.
- Around fifteen years back, i.e. in the year 2003, Indian Railways earned a name for itself in the world famous ‘Guinness Book of World Records’ for offering the steepest rise in altitude in the space of 96 kilometers.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 has been released for 16 RRBs, four days before the exam date. Group D exams have begun on Sept 17, 2018. Candidates can download their RRB admit cards from the RRB official portal. This admit card will act as an identity proof for the RRB exam purpose. Carrying a valid identity proof along with the admit card is also mandatory, to get an entry into the exam center.
Candidates need to carry Group D 2018 Admit Card, ID proof, and passport size photo on the exam day. This admit card will have all the information about the date of exam, city, and exam center all of which will be needed at the time of the exam.
Steps to download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018:
- Visit the official website, indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Click on the link of the websites of your home state.
- A new webpage will open.
- Check and click the link, which says, ‘Click here to Download E-Call Letter, Exam City and Date advice and SC/ST travel authority’.
- Enter your registration number, password followed by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, your admit card will be displayed.
Note: Download and take a print out of the admit card for further reference.
Some Important Instructions
- Candidates must reach and report their exam center’s on time.
- They must submit an e-call letter at the time of verification.